The Mentor Network Case Management Director in Portland, Oregon
Case Management Director Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland Function: Management
MENTOR Oregon seeks a dedicated and compassionate Program Director to oversee Brokerage / Case Management services for individuals with disabilities in the Portland metro area. The Program Director ensures quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements.
The Program Director manages Supervisors and Personal Agents / Case Managers ensuring quality services and ongoing training and support for staff. This is a critical role in ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations, consistent practices in staffing, hiring and training and successful management of program finances. MENTOR's office culture is built out of respect, support, and having fun together.
- Staff management including hiring, training, performance management, performance evaluations, employee safety and scheduling.
- Frequent travel across the Portland metro area for business and county meetings.
- Program management including program planning, record retention, program team meetings, compliance, and stakeholder relations.
- Monitors delivery of services and supports and ensures services are consistent, engaging and relevant to the individuals served.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the program, from billing to staff budgets, as well as reviewing and approving purchases.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
The Mentor Network
- The Mentor Network Jobs