Wyndham Destinations CMP Supervisor- Temporary in Portland, Oregon
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
• Supervise marketing team to meet and exceed budgeted tour flow through training, motivation, contests and strategic scheduling.
• Field Leader - motivate, train, oversee OPC/CMAs and deliver supplies.
• Help resolve guest issues, complaints.
• Assist Manager with reports and site updates.
• Resort tour reception and sales/marketing liaison.
• Recruiting, Interviewing and Hiring CMAs.
• Assist Manager with training - new hire and ongoing.
• Attendance record keeping.
• Comply with Human Resource and company policies.
• Excellent communication skills, previous supervisory experience.
• History of reliability, dependability and effective follow through.
• 2 years management or supervisory and 1 year timeshare or vacation ownership experience preferred (CMP, OPC).
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Use of personal vehicle, valid driver's license and insurance required.
• Must be able to work flexible schedule.
• Must be proficient at Excel, Word and Outlook (Microsoft Office).
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
- Wyndham Destinations Jobs