Kronos Customer Success Manager - Retail in Portland, Oregon
Customer Success Manager - Retail
Dallas - Texas - USA, Denver - Colorado - USA, Portland - Oregon - USA, Remote - - USA, Seattle - Washington - USA
Customer Delivery/Implementation Services
As a Customer Success Manager focused on our Retail vertical, you will work with our strategic enterprise customers. CSMs oversee the post-sale customer relationship and support customers in achieving the full value of their UKG investment by building a deep understanding of their goals and workforce management objectives and mapping business solutions and capabilities to those goals. CSMs build strong relationships with executive sponsors and key contacts within customer organizations and monitor and drive customer health and satisfaction.
• Establish strong relationships with executive sponsors and key contacts within customer organizations in the S&D space
• Build knowledge and expertise of customer organizations and their WFM / HCM plans and objectives and monitor progress against those objectives on an ongoing basis
• Develop success plans that outline customer’s critical business issues and develop success metrics to measure progress and expansion
• Provide guidance in best practice and identify optimization opportunities
• Monitor and track customer heath
• Collaborate with the customer account team including sales, support and professional services
• Provide feedback to product management and educate customers on product enhancements and roadmap
• Facilitate contacts and communication within UKG and assist in resolving issues and concerns when needed
• Strong relationship manager with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in enterprise account management or consulting services with a focus on the Retail industry
• Ability and experience with building credibility and relationships with senior leaders in enterprise organizations
• Experience with workforce management or relevant functional experience highly desired
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally in a global organization
• Able to travel up to 50% of the time (Post COVID and when safe to do so)
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs