Obility Consulting Digital Marketing Account Manager (Customer Success Team) in Portland, Oregon
Are you a digital marketing project manager extraordinaire looking to level up, drive strategy, and join a team of the sharpest tacks in the box?
Hi, we’re Obility. And we sure are glad to meet you.
Obility is a B2B digital marketing agency that helps our clients crush their big, hairy audacious goals. We are top notch PPC strategists. We take SEO to the next level. We are writing the book (literally? Maybe.) on paid social for B2B marketing. We have revenue operations at the core of all of our services. And we support our clients and SMEs with an all-star team of Customer Success Managers.
More about us later. Let’s talk about you.
You have a passion for cultivating agency-client relationships and crushing your clients’ KPIs. You are a goal-setter and a go-getter. When others see a barrier to success, you can lift up and see the opportunity – and then you can help others see it too. You are curious by nature and have a knack for asking the questions others won’t or don’t.
Digital marketing is your thing. You can get into the weeds if you need to, but you really shine in connecting the dots and aligning digital marketing strategies against business goals. You love to turn cluttered spreadsheets of data into compelling and concise presentations that tell a story. And you have a hunger to keep learning, testing, and pushing your clients and team to try new tactics and strategies. Big, audacious goals? Consider them crushed.
Ideally, your skills and experience are:
• 1-3 years’ experience working in an agency setting or in a collaboration-heavy project management role
• A holistic understanding of digital marketing
• Experience leading B2C or B2B clients
• Demonstrated ability as a strong analytical thinker and problem solver
• Proven ability to translate and articulate marketing strategies and results for a range of levels of experience and expertise
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
What Obility Customer Success Managers do, in general:
• Act as primary point of contact and communications lead for your clients
• Build and maintain strong rapport and relationships with clients – you’ve got their back!
• Set and manage expectations with clients and ensure service and performance meet those expectations
• Direct client strategy and deliverables for your clients internally, collaborating and communicating closely with subject matter experts, to ensure they always align with stated goals and milestones
• Represent your client’s interests internally with a clear understanding of their business objectives
• Understand the performance of Obility’s digital marketing efforts and articulate value to the client in line with their goals
• Ensure deliverables are of high value that they are delivered on time and on message
• Collaborate with business development team to identify opportunities for growth in client relationships
• Project management responsibilities including:
◦ Schedule and organize customer account calls, meetings, and presentations
◦ Keep detailed notes from client meetings
◦ Define and organize tasks for team using project management tool (Asana)
• Occasional travel involved for client meetings, conferences
Bonus points if you have:
• Practitioner experience in managing PPC, SEO and/or Paid Social strategies
• Experience with B2B marketing
• Experience with marketing operations
• Experience with Marketo
More about us...
• We are growing! We recently moved to a shiny new (and larger!) office in downtown Portland. We opened an office in Boston last year and an office in Austin this year.
• Although these days we are working from our homes, our office in Portland is airy and bright, with views of the Willamette river and plenty of workstation options so you can do your best work. We have “the library” for quiet time, standing desks, hot desks for flex working and are located right on MAX and bus lines.
• With a focus on employee roadmaps and development, our managers want to work together to get you on a path to reach your own personal and professional goals.
• To do our best work, we want to live our best lives outside of work. With unlimited flex for all employees after the first 90-days, you can work where it works for you. Need to work from a beach chair or the mountain for a week or two? Do it!
• Other benefits enjoyed by Obility employees:
◦ Simple IRA plan with 3% employee match
◦ 15 days PTO, 10 free days, 7 sick days and unlimited flex days for all new employees after 90-days
◦ Employer paid medical, dental and vision for employee
◦ Employer paid life insurance; and availability of short-term and long-term disability
◦ Six weeks paid leave for parental/family leave
• We love to have a good time. From white water rafting in the summer, to regular karaoke and bar trivia meetups, to crafting at DIYBar, to volunteering in Forest Park and at the Oregon Humane Society – just to name a few - there is something for everyone!