Aerotek Estimator in Portland, Oregon
Mechanical Estimator needed!
Pay: 85-105k (negotiable based on experience)
Location: Portland Oregon, OR
Job Description :
• Reviews and puts together project estimates to support RFP requirements
• Prepares bid proposals along with necessary bid requirements (ie, work plans, schedules and bid breakdowns).
• Prepares list of Subcontractors and/or Suppliers for quotation.
• Reviews project documents and develop take-off’s per plans, project specifications, P&ID’s, schematics, etc.
• Ensures that all services will meet contract standards and the customer's reasonable expectations.
• Contacts suppliers, vendors & manufacturers to identify material and equipment pricing to support the estimate
• Estimating to include plumbing, HVAC piping and sheet metal.
• Submits for work recovery as required.
• Submits for bid bonds as required.
• Assists project managers and other estimators with putting together estimates and pricing.
• Participates in pre-bid meetings, bid strategy meetings, and post construction meetings as requested.
• Develops positive relationships with customers, subcontractors, vendors, and fellow employees.
Excel, Estimation, Mechanical, Microsoft office, Blueprint, Bidding, Construction
Top Skills Details:
Construction, Estimating, Mechanical, Excel
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Associates Degree and a minimum of two years’ experience in construction estimating, 4 years mechanical construction field experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required. Proficiency with MS Project and Access preferred.
If you are interested please call Gabe Mojarro at 503-403-4338
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs