hermes-microvision Field Service Engineer in Portland, Oregon
Maintain the system including daily monitoring, system diagnosis as required,
• Perform regular tool calibrations including bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual PMs.
• Trouble shooting and recover the system from failure to maintain the tool uptime
• Basic application support including recipe setup and optimization, defect detection and classification, hi-resolution
review, defect analysis explanation
• Independently read and utilize company SOP/BKM for assistance with troubleshooting, diagnostics and repairs
• Use system, electrical and e-beam knowledge to help troubleshoot and solve issues
• Work carefully with the 2nd or 3rd lines for technical assistance and provide them with diagnostic feedback
• Accurately report technical conditions and information of machines to 2nd, 3rd or R&D
• Generate BKMs/SOPs based on on-site learning or troubleshooting with new cases
• Assemble, install, align equipment as needed
• When needed, provide onsite training to customers
• Contact window between customer and support/research team.
• Coordinate on site activities include logistics.
BA or higher in one of the following disciplines: EE, ME, SEM
• Experience in semiconductor equipment preferred.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Strong analytic and data analysis skills
• Self-motivated and a great team-player
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds without aid
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Up to 20% travel capability to HMI sites in US, Taiwan for continuous training
• Good communication skills.