Robert Half International File Clerk in Portland, Oregon
Are you extremely detail oriented? Have a knack for organizing? Robert Half has an immediate opportunity for a motivated and organized File Clerk who is looking to grow their office skills and career with a fast pace company in the Portland Metro area!
This full-time temporary role starts soon! To apply for this File Clerk position, please email your resume to Allie.Moran@officeteam.com today!
Essential duties and responsibilities for this File Clerk position include the following:
• Follows clearly detailed specific procedures in completing several repetitive clerical steps performed in a prescribed or slightly varied sequence.
• Examines incoming material and codes it numerically, alphabetically, or by subject matter.
• Stores forms, letters, receipts, or reports in paper form or enters necessary tracking information into electronic records.
• Scans documents for storage and retrieval.
• Ensures that new information is added to the files in a timely manner and may destroy outdated file material according to policy or transfer them to inactive storage.
• Great organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to actively listen and perform tasks based on given instructions
• A good attitude and eager to learn
• Basic computer skills required
• Prior experience in a back office or administrative setting a big plus
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.00 - $15.00 / Hourly
Location: Portland, OR
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-9502462782
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs