CrowdStreet Investor Relations Manager in Portland, Oregon
Working at CrowdStreet
CrowdStreet believes that the markets are stronger when they are more accessible, transparent, and efficient. For everyone. We are a team dedicated to transforming the world of commercial real estate (CRE) through technology. Our online Marketplace gives investors direct access to commercial real estate investment opportunities, while simultaneously helping real estate sponsors and developers raise capital online.
Headquartered in downtown Portland, our offices overlook historic Pioneer Square. We offer great employee benefits, are committed to fostering a fantastic culture, and are a dog-friendly office. We are proud of our new, modern, and collaborative office environment.
CrowdStreet is the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards Rising Star, as well as the Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) 2019 Growth Stage Company of the Year.
What You'll Be Doing
The position will include managing investor relationships including inquiries and requests and will manage the investor experience for offerings on the CrowdStreet Marketplace during live offering periods. This is an interdisciplinary role that bridges investor relations, marketing, sales, and customer success.
The Investor Relations Manager will have the opportunity and autonomy to grow rapidly within the Investor Relations team. The ideal candidate will embrace the role of serving as the “go to” person at CrowdStreet for assisting Investor Members with new and existing investment needs. The position will report to the Director of Investor Relations and may include management of Investor Relations Coordinators as well.
The top priorities of the Investor Relations Manager are to:
• In collaboration with Customer Success, manage live offerings on the CrowdStreet Marketplace:
◦ Oversee fundraising on allocated offerings - collaborate with Investor Relations Coordinators on fundraising goals
◦ Facilitate CrowdStreet investor and sponsor webinars
• Grow CrowdStreet’s Investor Member community by:
◦ Managing CrowdStreet key investor member relationships throughout the holding period of active investments - forge substantive relationships that are built upon mutual trust
◦ Facilitating investor work flows and troubleshoot and resolve any issues as they arise.
◦ Providing exceptional and timely customer service to investors
◦ Responding to investor inquiries and requests for information and working with sponsors to satisfy investor needs.
What We Must Have
• Bachelor’s level degree, preferably in Business Administration or Finance
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in at least one of the following:
◦ Investor relations
◦ Commercial real estate
◦ Private equity
◦ Financial services
◦ Capital markets
• Conversant in private equity real estate investment structures and processes
How to apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating:
1) Why you’re interested in working for CrowdStreet, and
2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”). The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.