BCD Travel Manager, CRM Business Analyst (Remote) in Portland, Oregon
Manager, CRM Business Analyst
This is a remote/work from home position. Candidate in Atlanta, GA area are preferred
The Manager, Business Analyst will work as part of a team dedicated to Salesforce, ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system to meet various user group needs. This role will define, analyze, document and validate business strategies, plans, roadmaps, processes and requirements for delivering maximum value to business.
- Produce process flows, project charters, presentations, requirements and any other types of documentation necessary to effectively convey existing processes and future needs.
- Coach business team on the capabilities and limitations of Salesforce and how it can most effectively and efficiently meet their needs.
- Translate business needs into Epics and User Stories; document Epics and User stories.
- Participate in refinement/grooming sessions, providing business goals and fine details to the development team.
- Participate in all Scrum events and be available at all times during business hours to provide any needed information to the development team in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with developers during the development cycle to test and ensure the solution will meet or exceed business expectations.
- Develop User Acceptance plans and testing scripts; Facilitate User acceptance sessions, document user feedback and manage change requests.
- Define all test/seed data needs for user acceptance testing and perform data uploads into test environment.
- Produce user training documentation and perform user training.
- Build reports and dashboards for the business team.
- Manage the performance of a virtual team of at least 2 direct reports
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst or Salesforce Administrator working in Sales, Service or Marketing Cloud
- Certified SF advanced administrator
- 2 years of experience managing a virtual team
- Ability to lead and manage change through process development and improvement
- Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with customers and various teams
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; able to think-through and outline work processes in a thoughtful and detailed manner
- Ability to work at both the strategic and fine detailed levels
- Proficient with Windows and MS Office products; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Outstanding project management skills with strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills
Why people join BCD Travel: · Flexible hours · Dynamic work environment · 13,000+ Employees · 100+ Countries
Why they STAY with BCD Travel: · Work/life balance · Freedom to grow · Environmentally responsible · Family atmosphere · Voted top places to work for
More about BCD Travel
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,800 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain the industry's most consistent client retention rate, with 2018 sales of US$27.1 billion.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- BCD Travel Jobs