Robert Half International Medical Records Specialist in Portland, Oregon
Marvelous Medical Records Specialists needed in several clinic locations throughout Portland!
Robert Half OfficeTeam is looking for an experienced Medical Records Specialist to work at a reputable healthcare company in the Portland Metro Area. The ideal candidate will have exceptional keyboarding skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking to further your career in the medical field and have experience using Epic or Centricity, then this is the position for you!
How you will make an impact:
• Scanning medical records into a digital record system
• Reviewing intake charts for accuracy prior to scanning
• Auditing medical records including following up on deficiencies
• Confirming that all releases of information are current and valid
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
What we're looking for:
• Ability to multi-task and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
• Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Healthcare clerical experience, including a working knowledge of medical terminology preferred
• At least one year experience working with medical records required. Previous experience working with an electronic medical system required (Epic, Centricity, etc.) is a HUGE plus
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a requirement
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs