Oregon Health & Science University Nuclear Medicine/CT Hybrid Technologist - Flex in Portland, Oregon
Work Unit Description
The Department of Diagnostic Imaging Services is committed to provide patients with the highest quality in patient care. We offer a wide spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic services in an efficient, professional, and timely manner.
Functions/Duties of Position
The Nuclear Medicine/CT Technologist performs a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine procedures that utilize a variety of equipment for use in diagnosis and treatment of patient disease. Nuclear Medicine Technologists work with infant, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients.
- Will consider qualified new graduate students that meet the education requirements.
- Must have good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Must be ARRT (N) and/or NMTCB, and ARRT (CT) registered or eligible and be credentialed within 12 months of hire
- Student applicants must be registry eligible upon hire, and successfully obtain the ARRT (N) and/or NMTCB registry within 6 months and successfully obtain the ARRT (CT) registry within 12 months of hire and licensed by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging. Must have current approved CPR card.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without accommodation.
- Education: Graduate of an approved Nuclear Medicine and CT training program; be qualified to take the ARRT (CT) exam.
- Experience: 1 year of previous hospital experience. CT experience preferred.
Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com.
Getting to Work: Commuting to OHSU is a unique experience and planning ahead for your first visit is highly recommended. Parking at OHSU is limited and employees are required to purchase a permit to access parking. OHSU is committed to reducing traffic congestion and rewards commuters for a variety of options. Learn about cash incentives, free shuttles, transit discounts, the aerial tram, dynamic carpooling, free ride share for early and late commuting, and request a custom trip plan at www.ohsu.edu/commute.
Job Title: Nuclear Medicine/CT Hybrid Technologist - Flex
Department: Diagnostic Imaging Services
Location: OHS 10C07
Drug Testable: Yes
FTE: 0.0, Flex; not eligible for most benefits
Schedule: No guaranteed hours or schedule
Salary Range: $39.11 - $53.71 per hour
Location: Portland, OR (Marquam Hill); Beaverton, OR (OHSU Clinic Beaverton)
Job Type: Union Represented (AFSCME)