The Mentor Network Overnight Caregiver in Portland, Oregon
Overnight Caregiver Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) MENTOR Oregon
Come join our mission –make a difference in lives and enjoy rewarding work!We have programs in and around the Portland area, providing services to adults and children with developmental disabilities in home and community-based settings.Apply today to MENTOR Oregon to join the amazinggroup of co-workers and the inspiring individuals we serve.
As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional with MENTOR Oregon, you’ll work in residential settings supporting individuals with intellectual, physical, and behavioral disabilities.
We have a variety of shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time and part-time
- Days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and overnights
Provide support to individuals through assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Assisting individuals to redirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
We will teach you – come on board: paid training will be provided based on the individuals and program you support.