Ricoh Americas Corporation Printer and Technical Support Specialist / First Responder in Portland, Oregon
Responsible for the daily support of site specific network and workstation printers. Responds to customer requests for technical support and training with the focus being on customer service. Documents all service calls and requests using Ricoh or customer provide tools. Works to ensure that the service level agreements between the customer and RICOH are achieved.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Equipment Care and Team Member Support
- Monitoring of the network attached devices for toner and other device alerts proactively on a daily basis
- Ensure consumables replacement/replenishment for all print fleet within the EES scope for the assigned locations
- Provide Team Member training on use of equipment and features and aid in mapping devices.
- Service and Support
- Break/fix (hardware only, excluding network) level support on all Ricoh, HP, and Lexmark devices included in the EES program
- Responds to customer support requests and ensures the problems are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally.
- Escalate difficult/serious problems to the RMSSC for help fixing. If the problem continues then escalate to dispatch for a Service Technician and also notify the Field Tech Services Manager.(do not need to list here and above -- deleted above)
- Proactively communicate to the customer the status of problem resolution.
- Provide the end users with detailed remote access knowledge and document complete trouble shooting information.
- Assist in hot swap tasks needed to ensure users experience stays intact. Tasks may include: providing and communicating jack numbers, IP addresses, and coordinating with end user to remap as necessary.
- Report through established channels, all network, application and workstation issues that are supported by Wells Fargo
- MAC Process and Assessments
- Involved, as possible, in any routine site (CPG) meetings that involve the MAC process to keep appraised of MACs occurring within their supported locations.
- Responsible for moving desktop printers to a new location only with approval through the SR process.
- Escalate the need to move a Ricoh MFD and/or larger device to a Ricoh tech or EUC as appropriate and with approval through the SR process.
- Responsible for Ongoing equipment disposals after the implementation wave: Day-to-day ongoing disposals will be done through the SR MAC process only; and fill out appropriate Reverse Logistics paperwork and submit to EUC or the MAC Coordinator as necessary.
- Supplies (Consumables)
- Maintain an adequate supplies inventory level for devices and their volume requirements in the active EES fleet.
- Provide weekly supply orders to maintain appropriate PAR levels.
- Collect unused consumables that are no longer being used by the EES program and work with the Ricoh SDS or SDM to arrange for removal of those supplies through the Ricoh WF approved process.
- Inventory Management and Procurement
- Maintain an accurate list of all devices within the EES program (FRs locations)
- Maintain up-to-date maps for all floors and buildings indicating equipment description and location of EES devices and provide to the EES program on a monthly basis to ensure program has the current location of all devices.
- Provide routine "sweeps" to identify and escalate equipment entering the program outside of the normal SR-MAC process. Escalate all occurrences to EES.
- Look for devices that are being under or over utilized and consult with the program (EES Mailbox) for appropriate device alignment.
- Manage on-site hardware inventory
- Manages printer procurement as required by the customer.
- Manages hot swap inventory.
- Documents and reports all fleet meter reads.
- Maintains printer fleet tools/databases
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Typically requires:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) with additional education preferred
- IT Help Desk Support experience (application & hardware support)
- Technical Training & Certifications: HP Certifications
- Completion of Ricoh Learning Institute Courses Tech Essentials I and Third Party Laser Printer Training
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.