Anixter Sales Support Associate in Portland, Oregon
At Anixter, we help build, connect, protect, and power valuable assets and critical infrastructures. From enterprise networks to industrial MRO supply to video surveillance applications to electric power distribution, we offer full-line solutions—and intelligence—that create reliable, resilient systems that can sustain your business and community. Through our unmatched global distribution network, supply chain management expertise and technical know-how, we drive efficiency and effectiveness to benefit your bottom line.
Provide high level administrative and technical support by assisting the Supervisor. Duties may include preparing reports, compiling statistics and other data using spreadsheets and tables, and other general clerical responsibilities.
• Take incoming calls and provide information to callers or transfer call to appropriate individuals.
• Ensure computer entries are maintained and up-to-date.
• Review and track sales staff inquiries, complaints, improvement ideas, etc.
• Interface with sales staff on support needs.
• Compiles statistical data on sales status.
• Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable
• No travel required.
• Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about. Occasionally there may be a requirement to stoop or lift light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
We offer an excellent pay and benefits that includes:
Excellent medical, dental, life and disability insurances
401(k) with company match
Paid holidays and vacation
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times
Click here to apply online at http://jobs.anixter.com/apply-us?JOBSHARE52F54Z4HNYTVFQZ6MI7733K2D6T7UA7C563YJNQ5HUOTCZFPCQPTER4MCECFC4JANM
- Anixter Jobs