Eagle Creek Software Services Salesforce Technical Architect - Remote in Portland, Oregon
The Salesforce Architect will have responsibility for the successful implementation, integration, and customization of Salesforce applications for Eagle Creek’s customers from project initiation to full customer production roll-out. In this capacity you will be an expert in Salesforce functionality, technology, and implementation in order to provide your accounts and team with a combination of pre-sales activities, solution consulting, technical contribution leadership, and mentoring.
- A proven professional with multiple full lifecycle SFDC implementations and at least 3+ years of experience working with SFDC
- Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC
- Proven experience in overseeing the technical direction, development, and implementation of SFDC software solutions
- Work with leads to transform and develop new requirements into designs, development approaches and implementation
- Ability to comprehend client requirements and provide the Business Solutions
- Effectively work with management, on-site/off-site development staff to accomplish SFDC project deliverables
- Leads design and execution of business solutions
- Strong knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM Processes
- Resolve enterprise issues related to IT architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent
- SFDC Architect exp.
This is a remote position that involves travel.
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Tracking Code: 2204-506
Job Location: Portland, Oregon, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular