VMware Senior Product Manager - Digital Workspace - Opportunity for Working Remotely in Portland, Oregon
Product Management is the heart of the workspace mission; product leaders bring the vision, passion, integrity and execution that drives our growth and innovation on behalf of our world-class customers and community. We are looking for new leaders to join our Workspace ONE End User Experience Product Management team. Within our team you will be a critical part of driving the growth of our flagship experience – Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub. The Intelligent Hub is THE most essential tool for employees in the new digital enterprise. As organizations move to a mobile, self-service model for their employees, it’s how employees on-board, how they access apps and services, where they receive critical notifications and how they manage day-to-day workflows. In short, Intelligent Hub is the one app every organization and every end-user must have.
As a Senior Product Manager , you’ll be responsible for contributing to and driving product vision for the end-to-end Workspace ONE customer and Intelligent Hub experience on desktops and devices. You will work closely with customers, engineering, sales & marketing and executive leadership using your creative, technical, strategic and process-oriented skillset toward executing high-impact experiences and delivering customer value in the quickly evolving desktop category.
This role requires an individual with exemplary leadership, collaboration and communication skills who is comfortable working independently across teams and time zones. You must have passion for building great user experiences and super-serving customers. The successful candidate will be able to solve technical challenges with their engineering peers while making smart trade-offs to maximize the pace of innovation.
· Define product requirements, set priorities and manage backlogs for multiple development teams
· Work closely with user experience team to define experiences which delight end-users
· Provide visibility and transparency across the organization by maintaining a cross-functional roadmap
· Works closely with VMware customers, partners and field teams to vet and validate requirements
· Work directly with sales and marketing for go-to-market strategy, product launches and sales enablement
· A minimum of 5 years of experience total, with at least 2 in product management, technical marketing, solutions architecture or equivalent experience in the enterprise software technology industry
· Experience managing and delivering apps for web, iOS, Android, Windows 10 or macOS
· Understanding of micro services and server side technologies
. Track record and passion delivering impactful end user experiences
· Well versed in agile development methodologies, creating great user stories and communicating with broad sets of stakeholders
· Strong cross-team collaboration with the ability to moderate conversations across both business and technical teams
· Positive personality with strong interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial attitude and an upbeat “can-do” attitude
· Some background with enterprise software
· Willing to travel occasionally
· BS in Computer Science or related technical field. MBA a plus.
Ready to fundamentally change the way people work?
End User Computing (EUC) is one of the fastest growing business unit within VMware; we pioneered the digital workspace that has revolutionized the way millions of mobile-first employees work each day.
At the heart of VMware’s EUC platform is Workspace ONE and Intelligent Hub, which has secured the market leading position in the world of end user experience (EX) and unified endpoint management (UEM) through rapid innovation.
Learn more about End User Experience and Intelligent Hub:
Category : Marketing
Subcategory: Product Management
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-02-16
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
- VMware Jobs