ServerLogic Senior Sitecore Developer in Portland, Oregon
The Senior Sitecore Developer will be the subject matter expert on a growing team working on large, global ecommerce projects built on the Sitecore Experience platform for a wide variety of customers. This position requires an experienced application developer who will provide technical direction and develop integrations between the Sitecore CMS and back-end business systems. Additionally, this role is responsible for being a subject matter expert on Sitecore development, implementing best practices and standard software architecture patterns. The Senior Sitecore Developer will participate in all aspects of the Agile development lifecycle.
- Design processes for the integration between Sitecore and several different back-end databases based on client needs.
- Research and evaluate appropriate technologies for each project
- Create and implement the integration solutions, working with developers in other countries, including the UK.
- Provide technical input directly to our clients
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies including the daily SCRUM. Additionally, lead collaborative sessions with other members of the development team.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process.
- Provide accurate estimates as well as clearly communicating status of tasks and identification of risks
- Develop and write quality code
- Mentor and coach fellow developers
Assist sales team in the sales cycle *Qualifications: *
Three to six years of demonstrated expertise with .NET (C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, MVC, etc)
- One to three years’ experience with one or more of the following technologies: jQuery, AJAX, SDLC, PHP, CSS, HTML5, XML/XSL
- At least 3 years of Sitecore or other CMS experience
- Current Sitecore Certification preferred
Job Code: #4924
Title: Senior Sitecore Developer
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Portland Oregon