Perspecta Service Desk Specialist Team Lead in Portland, Oregon
Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
Perspecta has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Specialist professional with large-scale program experience to support a program for the United States Army Corps of Engineers USACE) as a Service Desk Specialist on a contract under which Perspecta will provide enterprise IT operations support.
• Process all system access requests accurately and efficiently in a required time frame.
• Process all financial document assistance requests accurately and efficiently within a required time frame.
• Receive calls and provide technical support.
• Attend meetings or events, assist with special projects, and perform other tasks as directed.
• Self-Starter, ability to comprehend various user guides to find answers.
Success Factors / Job Competencies:
• The ability to obtain certifications such as ITIL
• Customer friendly
• Shows Professionalism at all times
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• The shift hours will range from 0600 to 2100 Monday - Friday.
• Fast paced work environment
• Works in a cubicle with a phone, headset, and computer
• High School Diploma
• At least 4-5 years' experience in a tier 1 type Help Desk / Call Center environment
• Ability to obtain various certifications
• Demonstrated successful Customer Service experience
• Demonstrated communication skills both verbal and written
• Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO at https://perspecta.com/eeo-aa Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- Perspecta Jobs