Ricoh Americas Corporation Sr Admin Assistant in Portland, Oregon
Provides exceptional support and service to senior management through all mediums including correspondence, presentations, manuals, newsletters, meetings company activities, etc.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Strong Excel required Aribia Experience is preferred Aspen Software knowledge is preferred
- Creates, proofs, revises and edits written material as needed.
- Handles internal and external correspondence.
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Creates and maintains departmental filing systems.
- Answers telephone lines.
- Updates calendars.
- Uses and coordinates maintenance for local office equipment.
- Coordinates logistics for meetings, net meetings and conference calls: location, communication, resources, etc.
- Serves as Scribe for meetings as needed.
- Maintains department logs, reports, and/or data entry for functional databases.
- Cross-trains and learns other responsibilities within the team and provides assistance as needed.
- May assign work and guidance to entry level Administrative Assistant.
- Builds professional relationships with customers and other teams.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma; college is a plus.
- Requires 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant, working with multiple Directors.
- Excellent PC skills and continuing education in latest technology in software or hardware.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs