Kelly Services Warehouse Picker in Portland, Oregon
Kelly Services is now hiring for PT Warehouse Workers our client American Honda Motor Inc. in Portland,OR.
Shift: - 10:30 am - 2:30 pm or 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $14.00
After completion of proper training, a Stock & Material Handler moves material through the parts center using material handling equipment such as order pickers, forklifts, stock chasers, tugs and picking carts as directed by the supervisor or lead person.
- Fill orders by retrieving parts from inventory.
- Copy numbers, codes or other information onto shipping/receiving documents.
- Pack materials or products into shipping containers.
- Seal wrap and label containers.
- Unload verify & inspect incoming product & supplies for proper quantities and defects.
- Stock locations based on established policy & procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Ability to perform physical activities such as, standing, walking and lifting product up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work with detail (e.g., checking numbers, comparing lists.)
- Ability to identify flaws and defects.
- Knowledge of proper packaging methods.
- Ability to write legibly.
- Ability to perform repetitive work.
- Knowledge of safety requirements or procedures, including certification for machine operation.
- Ability to count accurately.
- Ability to use arm and hand movements to handle materials and product.
The above description of the position should not be considered totally inclusive of all tasks to be performed as other tasks may be added or eliminated as needed to fit the current circumstances.
The above tasks must be performed in a manner not to jeopardize the safety or health of Honda Employees, temporary agency employees or vendor personnel who are on the premises.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs