Huron Consulting Group Workday Financials - Consulting Associate - Higher Ed & Healthcare in Portland, Oregon
Huron’s thriving global footprint stems largely from our ability to drive Enterprise Solutions (ES) support to unprecedented levels. We employ cutting-edge talent and give them every tool in the box so that they can think outside the box. We hire Oracle and Workday functional specialists who create and implement custom end-to-end ERP cloud solutions that allow our healthcare and higher education clients transform and flourish.
That’s where you come in…
Huron’s ability to grow as an ES leader hinges on the ES team we assemble. But we’re also dedicated to your career objectives. Join our team as the expert you are now and ignite the career that you’ve always envisioned. Huron has the resources, the roadmap and the vision to get you there.
Construct solutions. Cultivate your expertise. Never stop evolving.
Huron clients approach us with a unique set of challenges so we are constantly on the look-out for outstanding consultants with different types of expertise and knowledge who can uncover, untangle, and tackle the biggest challenges facing the industry. Our capable Associates lead project work streams utilizing Huron tools and methodologies and industry best practices, as well as innovative analytics and technologies to implement complex, comprehensive solutions. Skilled relationship builders, our Associates are responsible for project work stream delivery, work plan management, analytics, reporting and client interface/presentations. They collaborate with client staff and leadership while managing and mentoring junior Huron staff. Everyone works in symphony to deliver solutions that are impactful to our clients' business. Associates gain valuable, hands-on consulting experience and that translates to career growth.
• Minimum 2 years proven prior success in roles directly implementing Workday, PeopleSoft, Lawson/Infor or SAP Financials
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
• Certification in Workday FInancials and Financial Data Model (FDM)
• Excellent communication skills - oral and written - and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
• Ability to establish credibility in the eyes of senior-level, financially literate university and hospital executives on the basis of expertise, maturity, and professionalism
• Ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
• Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects of differing scale and duration
• Strong analytical skills and tools such as excel used to translate information from meetings into documentation that can be shared with meeting participants and project teams
• Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
• Workday Services functional certification
This position requires frequent travel.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Category: Higher Education Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 6592
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs