Wyndham Destinations In House Marketing Manager- Eagle Crest in Redmond, Oregon
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for all internal marketing activities at the resort level. Primary responsibilities include direct management of Marketing Coordinators, maintaining an acceptable conversion rate of resort occupancy, maintaining an excellent owner experience, and coordination with Resort, Front Line sales, In-House sales and Corporate/Regional In-House Marketing Directors/Managers.
• Direct supervision of In House Marketing Coordinators: train employees; plan, assign and direct work; performance review; motivate, reward and provide disciplinary action when necessary (termination and conflict resolution).
• Maintain total site marketing conversion.
• Resolve issues pertaining to tour statuses, bookings, coding and etc.
• Order and maintain departmental supplies (collateral material, uniforms, etc.)
• Maintain copies of invitations and daily tour manifests for reference purposes.
• Run daily reports to include, but not limited to, Daily Arrival Report, Daily In-House Report, Five year owner arrival report.
• Prepare daily and weekly status reports to include, but not limited to, Show factors and Conversion rates to be submitted in a timely manner for corporate deadlines.
• Compile data on each Marketing Coordinators performance.
• Prepare additional reports deemed necessary by management.
• Coordinate with In-House and Front Line sales management with regard to tour seats available and potential tour flow.
• Ensure any pertinent information related to Marketing/Concierge is properly and timely disseminated.
• Coordinate with sales regarding new/changes in marketing programs (booking/gifting policies).
• Submit employee payroll in timely manner.
• Perform other related functions not listed.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
• Previous Wyndham marketing experience strongly desired.
• Minimum of 1 year In House Marketing experience
• Experience managing multiple sites preferred
• Marketing expertise specific to timeshare preferred.
• Ability to effectively coach, counsel and motivate direct reports
• Provide exceptional customer service (i.e. must be able to communicate in a positive and effective manner when dealing with upset owners)
• Ability to efficiently multi-task and negotiate effectively
• Working knowledge of marketing databases
• Ability to recruit, train and develop employees
• Detail oriented and accurate and demonstrated problem solving ability
• Ability to carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
- Wyndham Destinations Jobs