Mosaic Medical Patient Services Representative in Redmond, Oregon
Mosaic Medical prides itself on being an innovative health system that pioneers unique and creative ways to provide and improve patient access to health care. Since our founding in 2002 we have proudly served insured and uninsured patients regardless of age, ethnicity, or income.
We focus on a holistic approach to patient care by incorporating behavioral health, pharmacy, and nutrition support to serve patients in the most meaningful way. At Mosaic Medical, you will work with incredibly dedicated and mission-centered peers and be part of a dynamic team based environment.
Mosaic Medical offers more than just a job, it is a lifestyle. A lifestyle of serving others. A lifestyle of being an integral part of your community. A lifestyle that offers work/life balance. A lifestyle of enjoying the outdoors! Central Oregon offers over 300 days of sunshine a year, so enjoy a PTO day on the mountain, biking/hiking trails, or the river! A lifestyle that improves lives, including yours. Of course, we also offer a great benefit package!
The Patient Services Representative supports clinic operations, providing timely and quality customer service over the phone and in-person. This includes greeting, registering, and scheduling patients in an accurate and timely manner. This position creates patient records, provides documentation as appropriate to patients, and collects and applies patient payments.
• Accurately check patients in and out for all patient appointments and updates patient record.
• Process the application and income calculations for submitting sliding scale applications to the supervisor.
• Schedule patients in accordance with established provider schedules and clinic protocols.
• Answer phone calls and questions, providing timely, accurate, and quality customer service.
Skills & Knowledge
Knowledge of standard office policies and procedures. Strong math skills. Knowledge of standard office machines including copier, fax, shredder, multi-line telephone, printers, etc. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software products preferred. Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- High School or better
- 1 year: A minimum of one year of customer service or other administrative experience.