Wolters Kluwer Account & Relationship Management Executive in Salem, Oregon
Responsible for building and maintaining effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with decision makers and influencers at an assigned group of customer accounts. Responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive sales plan that includes new and existing sales strategies for large key accounts. Maintains post-sales contact with large or strategic clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. Communicates with customers with regards to any account problems and discusses customer concerns and suggestions. Focuses efforts on product feedback, enhancement, upgrades, and development. Reports suggestions to and develops solutions with sales, order processing, and customer support team.
Wolters Kluwer Legal and Regulatory is a leading global provider of intelligent information and electronic solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business compliance professionals, and expert educational resources for law students and professors.
In an increasingly dynamic world, Wolters Kluwer Legal and Regulatory connects legal and business communities with timely, specialized expertise and information-enabled solutions to support customers’ success through productivity, accuracy and mobility. Its major product lines include Aspen, CCH, Kluwer Law International, and MediRegs. Its markets include law firms, law schools, corporate counsel, health care organizations and professionals requiring legal and compliance information.
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for generating revenue in assigned territory.
Sell products and publications to existing customers and prospects.
Identifies sales opportunities within assigned territory and brings to close.
Develops a deep knowledge of customer needs, products, and workflow solutions.
Ability to develop detailed and effective account plans; following WK account plan process.
Works independently to build pipeline and territory, while contributing to a team, developing excellent and long standing client relationships and consistently meeting sales objectives.
Focus on targeted products as part of an overall sales plan.
Prospect and develop new business in existing accounts.
Adapt and stay current in the changing marketplace to effectively communicate with customers and prospects.
Follow-up and coordinate on-going progress of customers.
Maintain and update information in sales tracking software program as requested and required.
Support division, business unit, and company goals and objectives.
Submit reports as requested by the Sales Manager and/or the company and keep Sales Manager informed of activities and sales progress.
Ability to network and expand network of contacts within each assigned account.
Ability to Communicate and Connect with Executives
Performs other duties as assigned by Manager
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field; OR if no degree, 5 years of B2B sales experience
• 3 plus years of experience making in-person presentations to prospective clients
• Excellent interpersonal skills, working with wide range of people at all levels.
• Highly goal oriented with proven experience consistently exceeding sales quotas
• Strong customer focus and dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers and acts with customer in mind.
• Experience managing a large client base
• Experience managing large accounts
• Experience using online presentation tools such as WebEx/Global Meet
• Experience with PCs, software, and Internet navigation
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Excellent presentation skills including, experience with organization and planning
• Solid, accurate sales forecasting
• Exercises initiative, does not wait for direction to take action.
• Experience selling a complex product/service requiring in-depth knowledge of the client's business and the product's functionality
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
• Experience selling to legal professionals
• Tradeshow and conference events experience
• Sales management software experience, SalesLogix, Salesforce.com, SAP
Extensive travel required within the assigned territory including some overnight travel; will typically be in the field 1 to 2 days per week.
This is a Remote/Home office position
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Wolters Kluwer Jobs