New Horizons and All Care Group Bi-Lingual Spanish RN / Caregiver for Medically Fragile Pediatric Needed Salem, OR in Salem, Oregon
Care, Compassion and Compensation – We’ve Got That!
We are currently looking for compassionate, motivated, and energetic RN's, LPN's, & Caregivers for Bi-Lingual Spanish Speaking Medically Complex Pediatric Client
Weekend Evenings & NOC Shifts!
If you are compassionate and would like to make a difference by people with disabilities maintain a high quality of life in their own homes, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Positive, Energetic, & Outgoing Personality
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. regularly
- Experience with G-Tube & J-tube feeding-Feeding with feed pump
- -Trach suctioning, care and canula replacement, oxygen administration, venting
- -Medication Administration
- -Hoyer/Ceiling Lift, specific transfers due to immobility
- -Sanitation/equipment cleaning
- RN's/LPN's are required to be competent in communication skills, observation, assessment and documentation of care and infection control procedures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while determining priorities and managing a changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community and workplace
- Driver's license preferred
If you meet these qualifications, and you would like to help our clients maintain quality of life, please apply or contact us @ 541-687-8851.
We look forward to meeting you!