Robert Half International Bookkeeper in Salem, Oregon
Do you have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers? Accountemps is looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain financial records for our clients in the Salem area.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with the accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of the company.
Responsibilities may include:
• Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
• Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
• Perform partial checks of the posting process
• Complete tax forms
• Enter data, maintain records, and create reports and financial statements
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
• Proven bookkeeping experience
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Salem, OR
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03610-9502812235
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs