Verint Systems, Inc. Business Intelligence Analyst in Salem, Oregon
* Business Intelligence Analyst*
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15824
Verint is hiring a Business Intelligence Analyst to support our strategic sales organization create value, maximize growth, and improve business performance. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and curious individual to join a dynamic and growing team.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will help support a seasoned team of strategic sellers do research and gather data to help craft compelling stories that will generate new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, has an inclination for problem-solving, a team player interacting well with multifunctional team members, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has a background in finance, data and analytics.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Partner with sales to streamline and optimize to Lead-to-Opportunity processes.
• Analyze data to find trends, patterns, and insights from complex data sets from a wide range of platforms and sources and in a format presentable to leadership.
• Study and analyze business operations fortune 500 companies for the designated territory.
• Formulate regular and ad hoc analyses of cross-channel, cross-platform, and cross-segment analyses from multiple internal and external data sources.
• Generating/extracting data from our BI databases to support dive deep activities.
• Partnering with stakeholders to understand business challenges and provide data/analysis to help drive projects.
• Uncovering trends and correlations through research and analysis to develop insights that can improve the business and help make effective decisions.
• Development and support of Business Intelligence tools and processes.
• Bachelor's Degree required with Major in Business, Economics Finance or equivalent.
• 3 years of professional experience
• Ability to understand and synthesize annual financial reports.
• Experience with synthesizing annual Business Intelligence tools
• Possess strong attention to detail while being able to maintain focus on the big picture
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
• Strong communication skills and can clearly communicate data findings to various audiences.
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs