Robert Half International Executive Assistant in Salem, Oregon
OfficeTeam is seeking dynamic Executive Assistants in the Salem area to grow our talent pool!
You’re a Jack/ Jane of all trades. On one hand, you’re a detail-oriented self-starter that can execute any operational task, no matter how big or small. Multi-tasking is just what you do—coordinating meetings, answering phones, addressing any inquiries—piece of cake! On the other hand, you’re just an overall pleasure to work with! You’re a relationship-building warrior and have the ability to establish genuine connections.
Responsibilities may include:
• Account / Client Service Support
• Making travel and meeting arrangements
• Administrative and organization support
• Managing calendars and coordinating meetings
• Leading overall office administration
• Handling copy services, word processing, mail and distribution services, office reception
• Evaluating and improving office production
• 1+ years of Personal or Executive Assistant experience or experience in similar role
• Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
• Careful attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Salem, OR
Date Posted: January 9, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03610-9502812487
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs