ServerLogic Project Manager in Salem, Oregon
Seeking an Information Technology Project Manager (PM) that has proven experience implementing large commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
- Fluent in best practices and be self-reliant in using project tools.
- Oversight and coordination of an outside implementation vendor and the internal business subject matter experts.
- Oversees and reports on all aspects of the activities, milestones, and performance metrics to the project Executive Committee.
- Sets milestones and deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project(s).
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and may manage more than one assignment depending on the size and scope of the effort.
Experience and Skills:
- Require a bachelor's degree and 4+ years as a software application Project Manager, or 8 years of equivalent work experience.
- Role will require a person that can get up to speed quickly and take the lead on driving the project.
*Must be on-site in Salem, OR*
Job Code: #5060
Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Salem Oregon