Kelly Services IT Help Desk in Tigard, Oregon
IT Help Desk
Location: Tigard, OR 97224
This position contributes to the organization by serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, software and cloud services in all global locations; responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems, determining fixes and implementing solutions.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware, responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
• Setting up accounts for new users.
• Provision cloud services and configure resource access.
• Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Install computer peripherals for users.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Maintain daily functionality of end user computer systems.
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
• Provide accurate information on IT products and services.
• Record events and problems and their resolution in the helpdesk system.
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
• Testing new technology.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
• Technical degree in computer technology or related field.
• Technical certification in Microsoft technologies or A+.
• Proven experience as a help desk technician or similar support role.
• Ability to troubleshoot hardware/software problems, and to set-up, install, configure, maintain, relocate, and/or repair desktop and office computer equipment.
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products used in office environment and global field sites.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
• Experience with cloud-based helpdesk ticketing systems.
• Previous experience with a non-profit organization.
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, and related technologies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Commitment to Medical Teams International Calling Statement and Values.
• Proven ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others.
• Ability to operate well in a fast-paced work environment with dynamic teams of staff and volunteers.
• Understanding of different audiences and how to communicate with them effectively.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, staff, and company officials.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, OneNote, SharePoint, and Power BI.
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
• A technical, logical thought process.
• Problem-solving skills.
• An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
• An ability to prioritize and delegate.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices , LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices and Twitter at https://twitter.com/kellyservices .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
- Kelly Services Jobs