ServerLogic Technical Recruiter in Tigard, Oregon
Since 1992, ServerLogic’s professional IT services have helped our clients leverage the power of technology across numerous industries, including transportation & logistics, higher education, biotech, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and government. By providing strategic consulting to clearly define business requirements, we can then design and deliver creative technical solutions to solve them.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to be responsible for the sourcing and recruiting of technical positions for our clients. This role partners with Business Development Managers to develop and implement innovative recruitment strategies to attract and on board high quality professional candidates. *We are looking for someone to be local to the Portland, OR area and must be able to work on-site. *
- Responsible for building and maintaining the candidate pipeline through rapid and innovative sourcing methods, including: developing relationships, establishing partnerships, identifying leads, and participating in a variety of recruitment events
- Full lifecycle recruiting: Identify, entice, interview, and lockdown of top talent – passive and active – across a variety of roles within the technology department
- Ability to handle an average requisition load of 15-18 jobs at any given time
- Negotiate offers directly – while successfully pleasing hiring managers and candidates – and then successfully closing the best fit candidate
- Strong track record of innovation and creativity in sourcing methods
- Create extraordinary sourcing strategies to connect with in-demand talent; these may include market and Internet research, recruiting calls, reviewing online social networking and job boards, attending local networking events, posting jobs, and use of other recruiting methodologies
- Foster and maintain ongoing relationships with candidates
- Review resumes and screen candidates for appropriate skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
2+ years of IT Recruiting experience
- Ability to think outside of the box and get creative when looking for technical talent – it's a candidate’s market, creativity is a MUST!
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates
- Ability to recruit from social media sites, networking events, referrals, etc.
- Willingness to research new technologies and stay up to date with industry trends
- The passion and drive to want to be successful
- Office automation tools (MS Office, etc.) for proofreading, editing and formatting resumes
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (ATS), such as Bullhorn
- Stellar intuition when screening candidates over the phone and in-person
- Exceptional communication skills, including verbal, written and presentations
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work independently, as well as on a team
- A highly competitive base salary
- Excellent commission/bonus plan
- Comfortable office environment
- Excellent benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance and 401(k) plan with company match
- Friendly, fun, and professional team environment
ServerLogic is an equal opportunity employer.