Aerotek Maintenance Technician in TUALATIN, Oregon
ALL MAINTENANCE PROFESSIONALS
NEED APPLY! FULL TIME AND ROOM FOR GROWTH!
Now seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join
Contract to Hire Position. Full time. Overtime Available. Full Benefits. Room for Growth. Amazing Environment.
SHIFT : Day
LOCATION : Openings
at Hillsboro and Tigard Locations
Candidate will be working as a Maintenance
Tech. Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical equipment in production
• Troubleshoot and repair
electrical and mechanical systems.
• Maintain required equipment logs.
• Repair pumps and vacuum systems.
• Responsible for planning work time to meet all
needs of the plant.
• Ability to work in adverse conditions safely.
• Provide routine preventative maintenance.
• Modify existing equipment for new uses.
• Fabricate new equipment.
• Work with Production personnel to maintain and
• Adhere to all facets of safety policies and
· 2-5 years’ experience in equipment maintenance
· Ability to diagnose and correct problems
· Work from oral and written instructions, wiring
diagrams, schematic drawings and code books
· Has a broad knowledge of applied electrical
practices, techniques and theory
· Great communication- written and verbal skills
**IF INTERESTED: APPLY TO THIS POSTING OR CALL (503) 403-1887
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs