Cygnus Home Service, LLC dba Schwan's Home Service Zone Operations Manager in Tualatin, Oregon
Job ID: ZONEO08001
The Zone Operations Manager supports day to day route and warehouse operations. Implement and execute against all safety, staffing, customer service, growth and facility initiatives. Ownership and adherence to all standards and processes concerning route and warehouse operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute overall business performance through the ownership of daily activities for the Zone’s Safety, Staffing, Service, Revenue Growth, and Cost control.
• Uphold employee safety through compliance, behaviors and proactive implementation of training and execution (including
90-day onboarding training for Area Manager, SOS, RSR, Sr MH).
• Ensure compliance with all company fleet policies and procedures and lead company change initiatives.
• Lead disaster plan & relief, as well as weather implication planning and processes for the zone.
• Support staffing and retention initiatives and turn-over for the Zone SRMH, MH, SOS, RSR and AM.
• Collaborate with Zone Manager for the assigned Zone which includes development planning, coaching and succession planning of field employees.
• Drive customer satisfaction by ensuring all employees are always brand ambassadors and maintaining high professional standards.
• Grow overall customer base through new customer acquisitions and improving buying customer frequency.
• Improve Zone product upsell and promotional performance to achieve incremental revenue growth.
• Manage overall resource coverage for route and facilities, fleet, rescheduled route days, and execution of key service metrics.
• Execute facility related tasks/new initiatives for the Zone in compliance with company standards, regulations and State and Federal laws.
• Manage overall facility labor spend including planned hours, overtime, and temp labor Lead zone facilities management of supply cost approval, small capital projects and maintenance.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 7-10 years of experience in route-based business preferred or related experience (Service industry, Sales, Demand Planning).
• Ability to influence leadership, coach and develop others through a shared vision and purpose.
• Proven track record driving & executing best in class service and compliance adherence.
• Solid understanding of business statistics and financials including effective P&L management.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Experienced cross-functional influence skilled leader by demonstrating ability to lead large teams in the area of customer operations, warehouse /facility and safety.
• Process Improvement and problem-solving skills.
• Truly passionate about putting customer first and relentless in desire to drive this approach through the organization.
• Project management experience (preferred).
• Proven ability to drive outcomes and deliver results.
• Ability to influence and work cross functionally.
Member of the military? We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to a career at Schwan’s!
Schwan’s Home Service is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Cygnus Home Service, LLC dba Schwan's Home Service
- Cygnus Home Service, LLC dba Schwan's Home Service Jobs