Mentor, A Siemens Business Financial Analyst - 8529 in Wilsonville, Oregon
Financial Analyst - 8529
Work Location US - OR, Wilsonville
Req ID 8529
Job Category Finance
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Financial Analyst - 8529
Job Location: USA – OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Finance
Mentor, a Siemens Business is a leading global provider of software for the design of complex electronics, contributing to the creation of everything from cell phones to airplanes. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, OR (Portland).
The Financial Analyst is responsible for financial support of the Design to Silicon and the IC Implementation Divisions, which includes planning and forecasting, as well as ad-hoc reporting, analysis and business decision support.
• Prepare forecasts, reporting and variance analysis of expenses, headcount, and capital.
• Assist division GMs and directors in understanding the financial impact of business decisions, and provide guidance regarding corporate policies and procedures.
• Prepare month-end journal entries and variance analysis.
• Support division related contractual agreements.
• Utilize management information systems and reporting tools for routine and ad hoc management reporting for functional managers and corporate finance.
• Identify opportunities for cost reductions & efficiencies.
• Must be able to work independently and work well with people across functional areas and at all levels of the organization.
• Occasional travel required.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BA/BS degree required with 5+ years of relevant financial analysis experience
• CPA or MBA preferred
• Solid understanding of general accounting, forecasting, expense planning, financial management, and analysis for alternative business decisions.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to manage competing priorities successfully while meeting deadlines and maintaining responsiveness.
• Attention to detail, along with the ability to summarize information as appropriate for the audience.
• Advanced Excel, Word and presentation skills. Experience using reporting and visualization tools (SAP, Hyperion, BusinessObjects, QlikView, Tableau) a plus.
Mentor Graphics believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our world class benefits package includes 401k matching, annual performance reviews/bonuses, education reimbursement, partially paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, and a generous time off plan. Our Wilsonville site also has the following onsite: 24/7 workout facility, full service cafeteria, child development center, basketball courts, sand volleyball, daily exercise classes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.